About me, Francois Renno.
As a French Mediterranean secular artist, I take a contemporary look at the meaning of reality, from the moment to the point where permanence and impermanence merge.
Born in Toulon-France, father of two children, I have been living in South Corsica for more than 15 years, but also travel around the 5 continents. With a successful experience in the world of management, my passion for the arts has grown steadily since my childhood.
My work invites the viewer to reflet upon his or her surrondings and the need to find better way or other ways to live together. The subjects I develop are chosen to convey strong, comtemporary messages.
My ownself searching had led me to underline the importance of differentiating ourselves in order to join forces and act together for a better world.
Each theme I consider is developed over a serie of several pieces, made in a range of multiple different materials and media, depending on the theme. Each theme is also a source of further inspiration, always oriented towards humanity and our role in the present.
About Synoptic Art
It was in 2009, when the artistic director of the Quenza's biennale in southern Corsica offered me -francois Renno - to create a sculpture on a theme "man and nature" and then the adventure began ...
My work invites the viewer to reflect on what surrounds him and the needs to live better together. The themes addressed are meant to carry strong and current messages. Personal introspection leads me to stress the importance of differentiating to better come together and act together for a better world.
Traveling around the world led me to the following observation: Humanity is us. Let's become the builders of hope.
My artistic work, which I call 'Art Synoptic', transfigures simple ideas into ordered representations through figurative forms. The works are orchestrated around different themes that are spread over several axes such as humanity, duality, the paradox of the moment, the sixth sense ... in a permanent search for balance and common sense. My view of the world lies at the limits of conventions and commonplaces. I work on the spectrum of what is visible, less in the colors than in the expression of the representation. I wish to allow the viewer's eye to go further than the conceptual and received ideas.
Is a painter and sculptor from an unique concept, as" A United Work For A United World".
- I AM THE SUM AND THE RELATIVE PRODUCT
- WITHOUT DIVISION THERE IS NO UNITY
- I CONTROL NOTHING, I AM
- IT IS IN OUR DIFFERENCES THAT WE TEND TOWARDS UNITY
Master in Management.
Graduated in Commercial studies
Bachelor of Fine Arts and Graphic Design
Courses at HSA Perpignan. History of modern art. (H.E.A.R.T)
The Form, the Name, the Symbol.
2017 - 2023
Touring around Europe, Maghreb, and south Asia.
- 2009 - Quenza Biennale in Corsica 2nd prize for modern sculpture
- 2010 Multiple exhibitions in Corsica, Paris, Nice, Berlin.
- 2015 Jury Award City Hall of Boston USA
- 2015 Creation of the 3d digital art concept + Permanent exhibition in Ajaccio Corsica - France
- 2018 The Night Bazaar Inn boutique hotel. Six months exhibitions in Chiang Mai - Thailand
- 2019 The Boggy and Thol Glench artist meeting center. Six months exhibitions in Chiang Mai - Thailand
- 2019-2024 The 137 Pillars house hotel . Permanent exhibitions in Chiang Mai - Thailand
- 2020 Kalaka resort. One month exhibitions in Chiang Mai - Thailand
- 2023 The 137 Pillars house hotel . One day exhibition in Chiang Mai - Thailand.
At the 137 Pillars house hotel chiangmai Permanent exhibition
Francois Renno's Portfolio
- Digigraphie is a high quality printing technique developed by Epson. The modern equivalent to lithography, and allows artists to edit limited series of their works. The fine art print allows the production of digital prints and reproductions of canvases and drawings of very high quality.
- Sculpture is the branch of the visual arts that operates in three dimensions. It is one of the plastic arts.A wide variety of materials may be worked by removal such as carving, assembled by welding or modelling, or moulded or cast.
- Oil painting is the process of painting with pigments with a medium of drying oil as the binder. Acrylic paint is a fast-drying paint made of pigment suspended in acrylic polymer emulsion and plasticizers, silicon oils, defoamers, stabilizers, or metal soaps.
- New Concept
Services for professionnal
DEAR COLLEAGUE You need one of my art items ? you need a custom size ? or any peculiar questions, please contact us by email with your desire inquiry and we will be back to you within 72 hours.
We can supply digigraphie or any other art work for your customer to decorate their interior, if interested please contact us
As we have a lot of pattern design you may be interested to have a look at, please contact us.
Interested to welcome us with an exhibition in your gallery, please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in my artworks. Please use this form if you have any questions about my work, technics, printing, prices, comments or whatever, I will answer you with pleasure as soon as.
16/58 moo 8,soi ruamphon 3
50130 CHIANGMAI - THAILAND
+66 (0) 646212704
+66 (0) 856145790